GOAL: TO GROW IN THE GAME OF FOOTBALL AND ENRICHMENT!!!
2018 – Top Quality, Multi-level, one-day Camps for Little League, Middle School and High School Football Competitors who will perform football related drills taught by Head Coach, Antonio Hawkins and his excellent Central International Cardinals Football staff. Assisting with the camp will be some of the top collegiate players, as well as former NFL players, such as Anthony Leonard of the San Francisco 49ers. Campers will be taught drills on both the offensive and defensive side of the ball.
Register now! Ready to register? Click this link to register: goflycic.org. then to camps
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018
- Saturday, June 30, 2018
- Tuesday, July 10, 2018
- Sessions will be held on June19, June 30, and July 10. Please see below for specific times & locations:
- June 19 – Bellemeade Community Center, 1800 Lynhaven Avenue, Richmond, VA 23224
- June 30 – Hotchkiss Field Community Center, 701 E. Brookland Park Blvd., Richmond, VA 23222
- July 10 – Historic Cameron Field, 909 S. Sycamore Street, Petersburg,VA 23803
Time Breakdown for Each Camp:
- 8:00-8:30am: Registration
- 8:30am-12:30pm: Camp Sessions
- 12:35pm-1:30pm Lunch
* Special time and attention will be given to Kickers, Snappers and Punters
What to Bring:
- Insect repellant
- Waiver Form
- No pads or helmet
- Cost: $70.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration or before.
- Walkups will be accepted.
No refunds will be made unless due to medical or illness, and a doctor’s note will need to be provided. Camp date switches must be confirmed 24 hours in advance.
Each Participant will receive a Willard Bailey Football Camp T–shirt and lunch will be provided .